Centuries ago, when the modern air conditioning was not yet invented, the world was often lost in sleepless nights and hot, steamy days. However, today we have a luxury called “air conditioning.” This allows us to enjoy our days and nights without having to worry about the scorching summer season.
So, here’s a list of some of the best air conditioning brands which you should look out for!
Founded in 1915 by Willis Carrier, the person who was recognized as the founder of modern air conditioning, Carrier Global Corporation is an American-based home appliance corporation situated in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. With over 53,000 workers employed in 160 countries on six continents, the company specializes in providing heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. And, recently, the company has expanded its services to include manufacturing commercial refrigeration and foodservice equipment as well as fire and security technologies.
With a history full of innovation and leadership, Carrier is now a world leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions.
- When it comes to providing heating and air conditioning systems for residential purposes, Carrier is known for bringing the most energy-efficient and consistent comfort to millions of people.
- The company also provides heating and air-conditioning solutions for light commercial and commercial buildings.
- Carrier’s Healthy Buildings Program is dedicated to the provision an expanded suite of advanced solutions in order to provide a more efficient, more productive and healthier indoor environments.
- With the OptiClean™ Air Scrubber, your homes will be filled with a cleaner and healthier air. The device consists of an advanced high-efficiency filter that can capture over 99% of airborne particles sized 0.3 microns.
- The company also provides an extensive range of solutions for preserving and ensuring the safety of foods, beverages and medications as well as transporting the refrigeration equipment.
- Carrier also takes great pride in its sustainable business practices.
Awards and recognitions:
- The company has earned the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification from the US Green Building Council.
- The company also earned recognition from the AHR Expo Innovation Awards.
- Carriers’ OptiClean™ Air Scrubber was listed as one of TIME’s 100 Best Inventions of 2020 and was even named in their Medical Care category as one of the 100 ground-breaking inventions that are making the world smarter and better.
- Again, Carriers’ OptiClean™ Air Scrubber won a 2020 Vision Award in the HVAC category from FacilitiesNet.
- In the Consulting-Specifying Engineer 2021 Product of the Year Program, three Carrier HVAC units were listed as finalists.
- In 2014, Carrier chiller was awarded the “Air Conditioning Product of the Year” by the UK National ACR Awards.
“Carrier air conditioning units are some of the very very best products. I was very happy and very satisfied with using the air conditioner. So, overall I’m satisfied with Carrier!” – From Vipul.V
“The quality of the air conditioning is really good and it’s worth for money . First day use was perfect. Cooling is nice and there is no noise in the product as well. With the price range this is best we can get.” – From Yash. S
“The window air conditioner is really good for a compact house where you need continuously cool temperature. It is nice to take the value of money. Service is good.” – From Sunil Sunil
“I am using the Carrier split AC (5star 1ton capacity both at work and in my home. About the price, I’d say it’s reasonably good, like not too high or too low. The customer service was excellent in my area. The check-up was done 2 times. Prompt services. Hats off. The timer function impressed us and its power saving. Thanks, guys!” – From Rajajaiswal
“I don’t recommend buying Carrier AC at all. Their service is worst. Their customer service executive and service center technician both don’t know anything about quality customer service. Highly dissatisfied from Carrier.” – From Anonymous
“Worst product and worst after sales service. I suggest not to go with this product very bad experience.” – From Vipin. V
“It’s the WORST AC EVER!! Just after a month I bought mine, there was a gas leakage problem.” –From Anonymous